Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • Rory Delap

Votes: 19 3.8%

• Total voters
Dhenry said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Looks like a two horse race between Kompany and Lescott!!!

Dont mind either but cant believe Zab didnt get anymore votes :(

I was thinking of voting him, but you have to admit his tackling has been a bit calamitous at times and cost a few free kicks in dangerous areas. That's what swayed my vote for Kompany.

Yeah but he has improved on that and what about Kompany's clumsy challenge on Benyaoun (SP) in the Liverpool game and then trying to catch Lampard offside for the first Chelsea goal??

is there anybody in the glasgow / edinburgh area who would be willing to give me a lift to most home games next season or if there is a supporters club in scotlamd that would be willing to give me a lift
please reply
thanks

We've got a legend in Carlos. Missed some key games due to difficult family circumstances, then scores twice at Chelsea and then he squares up to Lounge lizard(and w*nk wizard)JT.

This is probably the closest poll we've had, and I'm reluctant to close it as the lead keeps changing hands. But we need to get the new picture up soon, so the poll closes at midday tomorrow. For what it's worth Lescott got my vote.

Ric said:
This is probably the closest poll we've had, and I'm reluctant to close it as the lead keeps changing hands. But we need to get the new picture up soon, so the poll closes at midday tomorrow. For what it's worth Lescott got my vote.
you've tainted the vote now Ric!

ps i put lescott too

Whilst Kompany has bee magnificent for us last month, he made two mistakes that Lescott never made.

VOTE LESCOTT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.