Votes: 62 12.5%
  • Shaun Wright-Phillips

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • Rory Delap

Votes: 19 3.8%

• Total voters
its got to be lescott for me,he has been absolutely solid at the back this last month since coming on as sub against bolton and not looked back since.

Was very close to giving it Kompany actually, but Lescott has been more solid and hasn't put a foot wrong, Kompany had my vote though just as much as Lescott up until saturday,

regardless us winning the game 4-2, kompanys defending on the first chelsea goal was embarassing, haven't a clue what he was doing stepping up, don't know what went through his head at that time, unreal.

But Lescott has just been solid everygame, never goes to ground, had Drogba in his back pocket saturday.

Dead level with less than an hour and a half to go until the polls close. It's like Bush/Gore all over again, just without the faint whiff of corruption.

Went for Lescott.

Was either him or VK for me but VKs mistake on Saturday just tipped it in Lescotts favour!

Ric said:
Dead level with less than an hour and a half to go until the polls close. It's like Bush/Gore all over again, just without the faint whiff of corruption.

Hi Ric

I voted Lescott on the 1st day this was on but it has given my vote to SWP for some reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.