Player of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide between Sergio and Joleon. Both are more than deserving, can we give it to two players? :)

As much as Sergio has been immense this past month my vote goes to Lescott. Undoubtedly the best English centre back at the moment. Also would like him to receive the award to show that the fans appreciate all of the stellar performances he has given not only in this month, but for the whole of this season and towards the end of last season.

"He's top of the league..."

agree with all the comments on here that Feb would be a three horse race between Sergio, Joleon and Joe however due to Mario's absence and Dzeko's inconsistency, I think he has really carried the forward line, fantastic work rate when playing as lone forward and and that shades it for me. also, such a team player, could probably have scored a couple more but instead passed and made Dzekos two goals.

1. Aguero
2. Lescott
3. Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.