Player of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Joleon Lescott - that goal against Villa was Goal of the Season in terms of "Get in!" factor. I've actually never seen him as assured as he is in possession of the football.
2. Joe Hart - some very important saves and he even got a touch on the only goal we conceded in Feburary.
3. Sergio Aguero - my one criticism of Serge was his reluctance to put a shift in every now and then, but ever since the Derby loss he's been a changed man.

BlueGun said:
Sergio Leonel Agüero Del Castillo.

That is all.

Yer can't pick more 'un one!

Lescott is like Barry. Does the job, chips in with a goal but never flamboyant and spectacular. Yer have to look carefully to see the quality.

They used to say about goalkeepers that they never had to make flying full-length saves 'cos they always anticipated where the ball was going and moved in anticipation. Lescott does much the same. Economy of movement, being in the right place at the right time and the heart stoppers when ANY team of midgets had a corner have long gone.

Solid, reliable. But solid and reliable don't win prizes in this world. I went for Joleoninho last month for the Etihad Player of the Month and Joe got it. I'll go for Jole again!

My Player of the Month is Yaya Toure for his return to City and given boost to our midfield. he s responsible for the Victory in Europa league matches.

Lescott. I think it'd give him a boost too to win.

(IMO Balotelli was close to MOTM in the last 2 games. If he started the games in March I bet he'd be close to POTM too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.