Player Of The Season

In no particular order

Hart - He receives the transylvanian award of merit for still being fearful of crosses.
Richards - For the most ludicrous attempts at trying to get in the syncronised diving team.
Tevez - The most improved player award when it comes to golf.
Mario - For just being Mario
Kolorov - For possessing a cannon of a left foot but using it like a shotgun all over the place.
Barry - The invisible man award I don't know what he does I don't see how he does it but somehow in big games we can't do without him
Zab - Good food guide award - curry and chips man.

Aguero
Yaya
Kompany

Kompany
Kun
Hart
Could be in any order really, just have to put the boss first. Best CB in the world?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

tommcfc said:
1. Kompany - captain has been immense as per usual and the defence always looks more solid with him in the middle organising and leading the team.

2. Aguero - 22 premier league goals and counting speaks for itself

3. Hart - Most clean sheets in the prem thus far and although he has had a great defence in front of him he has made some crucial saves that have kept us in games and allowed us to take more points than we would have without someone of his high standard - Villa, Wigan, Liverpool are the ones that spring to mind. That's the potential for us to have 5 fewer points than our current total without his heroics.
This.

I only modified your order.

IMO, Kompany has been more consistent than Kun who went months without scoring in away games...

1. Yaya - Most important player we have if you ask me, puts our midfield on par with the best in the world, also one of the best in his position and has been an important, versatile player.

3. Kompany - Kept us together when times got rough and has really stamped his mark as captain on the club, something we have missed for a long time. Not to mention when he's played he's been a rock as per.

3. Aguero - Quality first year, our top scorer, his debut against Swansea has to be the best of any player i've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.