Player of the Season

TheRisingoftheNorth said:
Only one name on the shortlist really - aguero

Agreed.

The other shouts: Hart, Silva weren't unimpressive or (much) below their standards, but Aguero, for most of the season, was our stand out player, and apart from that Barca penalty, delivered through the whole season on a consistent basis.

heslops barnet said:
chaddblue said:
Joe Hart by a mile

In my opinion he's the only player in the whole squad who, based on previous standards set, can say they've had a good season

You're having a laugh aren't you?

No... why?

Hart has been solid all season and has put in a few brilliant performances

I can't think of one other player who has had a better season than they did last season

chaddblue said:
heslops barnet said:
chaddblue said:
Joe Hart by a mile

In my opinion he's the only player in the whole squad who, based on previous standards set, can say they've had a good season

No... why?

I can't think of one other player who has had a better season than they did last season
Clichy!

Dax777 said:
chaddblue said:
heslops barnet said:

No... why?

Clichy!

He was the only one that crossed my mind... But he was pretty poor last season so showing an improvement isn't anything to shout about

chaddblue said:
Dax777 said:
chaddblue said:
No... why?

Clichy!

He was the only one that crossed my mind... But he was pretty poor last season so showing an improvement isn't anything to shout about

Boyata has been marginally less bad this season!

Davs 19 said:
heslops barnet said:
chaddblue said:
Joe Hart by a mile

He's probably in the majority of top 3's on here mate. That being said, it's mostly Blues voting.
Touche,Davs, toufukinche.

chaddblue said:
Dax777 said:
chaddblue said:
No... why?

Clichy!

Yes, but his improvement has been tremendous. Also the other improved the from last season is Joe Hart. Who was pretty dire for a period last season but has been average at worst and outstanding at best this season. .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.