Player of the Season

Aguero would have won this easily if he hadn't gotten injured. However, apart from last game he has been mostly poor since that injury. Silva, despite having a couple poor games, has been consistently impressive this whole season. Coupled with some outstanding displays and an improvement in his scoring record, I say he should take it. Honorable mentions to Fernandinho and Hart.

Fernando or willy hands down they have been amazing. Sometimes I have to pinch myself (are they that good)

A little off topic but why is Aguero getting so few mentions for the PFA player of the year? he's the leagues joint top scorer along with tap in Costa and Kane who people are talking about constantly as the main contenders. Yes he's been injured a lot but if anything that surely works in his favour? he's been injured a lot yet is still the joint top scorer.

ninjamonkey said:
A little off topic but why is Aguero getting so few mentions for the PFA player of the year? he's the leagues joint top scorer along with tap in Costa and Kane who people are talking about constantly as the main contenders. Yes he's been injured a lot but if anything that surely works in his favour? he's been injured a lot yet is still the joint top scorer.

He's getting back his taste for goals. Just let him knock in a few more in our next few games and that'll make them notice.

Overall, best to,,, err,,,, least best.

Milner and Aguero tie
Clichy,
Hart,
Fernandinho,
Demichelis,
Lampard,
Kolarov,
Navas,
Zabaleta,
Yaya,
Kompany,
Nasri,
Dzeko,
Jovetic,
Mangala,
Fernando

Cabella, Bony, too little to say. Pozo, thrown in at the deep end, deserves gratitude.

I mean, Lampard is seventh, and all he did was get a couple of goals as sub in a couple of early games. From there down, it's just frightening.
A little off topic but why is Aguero getting so few mentions for the PFA player of the year?
Because a; memories are short, and his second half of the season has been very average.
and from a personal point of view, he's been guilty of unreasonably selfish play for quite a lot of the season

Aguero

There are still some who don't seem to appreciate just how good he really is.

Genuinely world class, almost irreplaceable.

Aguero

Before his injury he dragged us through the CL group and kept us within touching distance of Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.