Player ratings

Lescott getting 5 whilst Kompany gets 8 is ludicrous and proves how shit those journalists at MEN really are.

Does anyone knows when is skysports going to present their ratings?

i could start calculating and make the report, this time the users vs. press ratings will be included.

Hart 6
Richards 7
Kompany 6
Lescott 8.5
Kolarov 5
SWP 6
De Jong 8
Vieira 6
Yaya 6
Silva 8
Tevez 7

lescott MOTM for me didn't miss a header all game and was on to pretty much every ball played near him

Hart: 7.0 - Didn't have to deal with a lot, but he was very commanding when coming out for crosses.

Richards: 7.1 - Good performance again from Richards. Excellent header to win it for us, and always looks like a threat from corners now.

Kompany: 8.8 - Defended excellently, and he was one of the reasons that Hart had nothing to deal with.

Lescott: 8.7 - Lescott is finally looking like the player we bought. He's in top, top form and I hope it continues.

Kolarov: 6.1 - I don't understand what he brings to the team anymore, or why Zabaleta can't get in the team ahead of him.

Vieira: 6.8 - I thought he played well going forward. He is that cool head we needed, and I'm yet to see him have an awful game in the FA Cup.

De Jong: 10 - Oh, Nigel, we have missed you more than anything. You are brilliant, you bring bite to our midfield and you are just superb.

Yaya Touré: 6.3 - Got on comfortably, but did nothing huge.

Wright-Phillips: 7.6 - Got into some great positions and could have had a couple of goals had it been the complete Wright-Phillips of old.

Tevez: 7.1 - Fluffed his lines terribly infront of goal, but the overall effort was still there.

Silva: 9.5 - Once again, the only player sparking creativity in midfield when going forward. He's a marvel.

MATCITY said:
Hart 6
Richards 7
Kompany 6
Lescott 8.5
Kolarov 5
SWP 6
De Jong 8
Vieira 6
Yaya 6
Silva 8
Tevez 7

lescott MOTM for me didn't miss a header all game and was on to pretty much every ball played near him

i'd strongly disagree with that statement

i'm a fan of lescott but he lost a lot of headers yesterday, especially in the first half

Hart 5
Richards 6.5
Kompany 5
Lescott 7
Kolorov 5
SWP 5
De Jong 7.5
Vieria 5
Yaya 6
Silva 7
Tevez 7

definitley missed Nigel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.