Player stats/table help.

GX Blue

Help please.

I’m looking for a chart/table, just like the chart that used to be on the back of the City programs in the 90s.

I want a list of all the players down one side.
Then how many minutes they’ve played this season across.

All I can find is charts with total minutes like 1028 for example then their assists goals etc.

I wanna see how much certain players have played recently all on one page and not individual.

For example:

............Liv Utd Everton palace
Ederson 90. 90. 90. 90. Etc
Mendy 90. 90. 84. 0
Walker 90. 55. 90. 5.
Etc

Obviously that’s a quick example and them fixtures/minutes aren’t correct.

I hope someone gets what I’m after. I’ve tried quite a few stats websites and I can’t find a table like what I’m after.

Appreciate any help.

Appreciate the effort mate but not what I’m after.

Can’t believe how hard it is to find this type of info in table format all on one page for all the players together.

While we’re at it I was looking for the old style leading score charts that had the total goals and colums for the differennt competions.
So it would be
Player. League facup. League cup europe. Total

Xxxxx. 20. 2. 2. 5. 29

Appreciate the effort mate but not what I’m after.

Can’t believe how hard it is to find this type of info in table format all on one page for all the players together.
Probably best off doing a spreadsheet yourself and using Livescore or similar to get the minutes.

That, my friend, is exactly what I’m after!

How can bastard Altringham have one and we don’t!

for many years Altrincham have had one of the most dedicated and lovingly updated websites i've ever seen for a non-league team, the guy is a nutter/loner/fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.