Player stats/table help.

Help please.

I’m looking for a chart/table, just like the chart that used to be on the back of the City programs in the 90s.

I want a list of all the players down one side.
Then how many minutes they’ve played this season across.

All I can find is charts with total minutes like 1028 for example then their assists goals etc.

I wanna see how much certain players have played recently all on one page and not individual.

For example:

............Liv Utd Everton palace
Ederson 90. 90. 90. 90. Etc
Mendy 90. 90. 84. 0
Walker 90. 55. 90. 5.
Etc

Obviously that’s a quick example and them fixtures/minutes aren’t correct.

I hope someone gets what I’m after. I’ve tried quite a few stats websites and I can’t find a table like what I’m after.

Appreciate any help.
I haven’t come across this for years — there used to be a lad from Bury that maintained a few things like this but I think he moved on from it. Several services, most notably Opta, offer analytical dashboards that provide this level of information (and quite a bit more), but all are behind pay walls, as is the case for most decently detailed datasets and statistical analytics offerings these days (Opta makes WhoScored and Squawka look like fourth year stats projects). Sometimes you get lucky and are able to take a snapshot of Opta-backed statistics shown on an analysis show, but even then they are static, so only generally useful for a short time.

That is, unless you maintain the dataset yourself, as some fans with an affinity for statistics do (like the Altrincham supporter mentioned above). I did when I was younger, but just do not have the time (or, admittedly, the determination) to do it any more. It’s a lot of work with little to nothing gained, other than being able to answer these posts and improve discussion about our performances. ;-)

You may be interested in these sites, though, they don’t have exactly what you’re looking for:

https://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=england&stats=20-manchester-city
https://fbref.com/en/squads/b8fd03ef/2018-2019/Manchester-City

You could also DM the bloke that manages StatCity on twitter and see if he maintains such a dataset.

I’ll be sure to post it on here and tag you if I come across something like this.

I haven’t come across this for years — there used to be a lad from Bury that maintained a few things like this but I think he moved on from it. Several services, most notably Opta, offer analytical dashboards that provide this level of information (and quite a bit more), but all are behind pay walls, as is the case for most decently detailed datasets and statistical analytics offerings these days (Opta makes WhoScored and Squawka look like fourth year stats projects). Sometimes you get lucky and are able to take a snapshot of Opta-backed statistics shown on an analysis show, but even then they are static, so only generally useful for a short time.

That is, unless you maintain the dataset yourself, as some fans with an affinity for statistics do (like the Altrincham supporter mentioned above). I did when I was younger, but just do not have the time (or, admittedly, the determination) to do it any more. It’s a lot of work with little to nothing gained, other than being able to answer these posts and improve discussion about our performances. ;-)

You may be interested in these sites, though, they don’t have exactly what you’re looking for:

You could also DM the bloke that manages StatCity on twitter and see if he maintains such a dataset.

I’ll be sure to post it on here and tag you if I come across something like this.

Cheers mate.

Looks like no one has one or any websites do it.
Strange.

Soccerstats used to have detailed data going back a few more years than they currently do now. iirc it’s now only the past 4/5. Presumably they must still have the data, as they had it in previous seasons, but don’t allow access for whatever reason.

@shemnel @SebastianBlue @TheRemainsOfTheDave

I've done one myself this morning....

It looks OK actually if I do say so myself. I'd share it but I cant upload pictures. Its a long story.

My picture buddy, @blue b4 the moon who posts pictures for me in another topic, is on his jollys I think so i cant share the fruits of my labour i'm afraid.

good job, labour intensive though. send to me if you like and i can pop it up (i hope)

2nhopa9.png

produced by @GX Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.