Player that everybody loves but you think is overrated

Agree but i still cannot think of any English keeper who is better.
Ramsdale and Pope both far superior. They both have their limitations but Pickford's a painfully mediocre keeper. No coincidence that he's spent the majority of his club career fighting relegation.

Being an ex reds supporters the biggest arguments I have ever had following Liverpool were the ones with fans arguing Hamann was a good player.. sorry never for me in a million years will I ever back down on that one, he made the original water carrier Deschamps look like Maradonna.

Salah. Not as well known before lfc. He's just a £30m player without them. The lfc and utd media elevate their players to higher levels than any other team;
Rashford is on a par with Mbappe?
Bruno = KDB.
De Gae - Best goalie in the world.
TAA best midfielder, nay defender, nay wherever he will play he will be the BEST.

Its all bollocks. And so it is with Salah. Klopp made him good, SA would be paying £170m for shirt sales if they paid £200m for him.

Can't agree with Salah, he was genuinely brilliant for a few years, a few years ago. I think he's on the slide a bit now.

Can't stand his club, but I think he was top notch at one point.

Ramsdale and Pope both far superior. They both have their limitations but Pickford's a painfully mediocre keeper. No coincidence that he's spent the majority of his club career fighting relegation.
Not to be that guy but both of the players you mentioned have been relegated more recently than Pickford.

Rashford is definitely one. His game is basically just a bit of pace and then blasting the ball as hard as he can at goal. It can be effective on the counter, no doubt, but once his pace goes, he's done for.

Declan Rice, I just don't see it. If he's a £100 player, then I'd want over a billion for Rodri.

That new rags keeper. His passing out from the back is a myth. He just plays it to a full back when he's in 20 yards of space. Every time he tries anything else, it gets cut out because he telegraph's it. The beauty of the likes of Ederson is not just they can pass a ball well, but they know exactly when to time a longer pass to beat the press by releasing it at the perfect moment.

Some left field choices:

Ramsdale - As long as he is goal, Arsenal are winning nothing big. Seriously lacks the primary character of a top goalkeeper - calmness
Rudiger - Plays football like a lunatic stuck in a glass maze. Doesn't have any qualities of a top center half.
Joe Gomez - Can't fathom how much he was hyped up once upon a time. Eli Mangala has better games for City than this guy has for the dippers.
Callum Hudson Odoi - This guy was linked with BAYERN for two windows!! Was constantly mentioned as one of the best young players in England but has been absolute dogshit for every club he has played. Is he still at the circus club??
Entire Rags Team - Can't see anything special about any of them! Stealing a living all of them!
Callum Hudson Odoi signed for Forest for £3m and recently played for their U21s against Harrogate.

He is another who has been flavour of the month for no reason and picked ahead of Foden for England. He holds the record as England’s youngest ever player in a game against Montenegro where Foden didn’t even get on the bench.

And now he’s commanding £3m transfer fees in a Summer where average and unproven players are going for over £100m.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.