Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Would hate to see Kolarov leave. I'd rather Clichy go and bring Ashley Cole in on a 2 year deal. Think we've got the perfect pairing then. Kolarov for the games when it's all out attack and Cole when you need a strong defensive line up, Champions League away games, Chelsea etc.

In one regard wouldnt mind seeing him go but then you realise what he can do attacking wise and especially against packed defences he consistently crosses into the box wherever he wants when he wants. Thats a big threat and not many left backs can hit them like he can.

mcfc482 said:
In one regard wouldnt mind seeing him go but then you realise what he can do attacking wise and especially against packed defences he consistently crosses into the box wherever he wants when he wants. Thats a big threat and not many left backs can hit them like he can.
Something like 8 or 9 assists in the league and 13 overral I think. An integral part of the second best defence in the league. He has been excellent.

If you could combine him and Clichy then you'd have one great LB. The thing Clichy has in his favour is being HG and if he was to go one other HG would need to be brought in. Then you need to ask the question if he will be better than Clichy and the only one that is available and can be here long term is Shaw who would cost loads.

Are the 4 C's shirts that Aleks and Nastasić wore considered offensive by most? I know my Bosnian friends were outraged by them today.

pazzmore said:
Are the 4 C's shirts that Aleks and Nastasić wore considered offensive by most? I know my Bosnian friends were outraged by them today.

I asked a mate of mine from Serbia what the writing meant and he told me "Serbia all the way to Tokyo". I asked him the meaning and he told me it means (quote) "how big his country is in his heart". Not sure about the 4 c's.

Would love to hear anyone elses take on it though.

Also, what a fucking great season he has had, I'd be gutted if he left.

TFC said:
pazzmore said:

I asked a mate of mine from Serbia what the writing meant and he told me "Serbia all the way to Tokyo". I asked him the meaning and he told me it means (quote) "how big his country is in his heart". Not sure about the 4 c's.

Would love to hear anyone elses take on it though.

Also, what a fucking great season he has had, I'd be gutted if he left.
There is a wikipedia article on it: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbija_do_Tokija" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbija_do_Tokija</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.