Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
coleridge said:
An excellent immediate post-match interview with the headphones on.

BTW I think he meant other teams takings point from Chelsea rather than us.

David Silva, best player in the league. LOL. Wasn't gonna say one of his fellow strikers, was he?

However, welcomed Bony to the team effort in a very gentlemanly way, as one would expect of him.

A good man and a top striker. As I always say, highly valued by club and owners, despite the negativity of many supporters. They are entitled to their opinions [pays their money, takes their choice] but, hey, most of the rest of the footballing world seems something different...

I'm sure City's players are briefed on what to say about the title race but his interview was a good one and his performance on the pitch was even better. He can be frustrating but we should all of learnt by now that he is liable to make a telling contributions at important times.

Excellent today which makes it all the more frustrating that he put the effort in funnily enough when we have signed Wilf.

Did more today than he's done all season.

Great game today, played himself into the starting line up for Tuesday IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.