Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Some dickhead on ESPN has commented that it was a mistimed tackle from the side - it that was simply mistimed I'd hate to see the thug do something deliberately.

On the subject of Newcastle fans - many years ago some very brave clown deliberately kicked the back of my wife's heel as we were walking away from their ground after winning the title in 1967/8. Needless to say the coward vanished into the crowd before we could react.

Said yesterday that his knee didnt twist or his studs get caught and i think that 8 weeks will be a worst case prognosis and that hopefully, the lad will be back in 4 - 6 weeks as he is on fire.

blueinsa said:
Said yesterday that his knee didnt twist or his studs get caught and i think that 8 weeks will be a worst case prognosis and that hopefully, the lad will be back in 4 - 6 weeks as he is on fire.
From the replay it looked to me like his studs were still in ground at the point of impact.

I think the injury was caused when his foot landed. That prick kicked him up in the air, when Sami's tried to get a toe in coming down all his weight was on that side, and he came down awkwardly. I thought it was going to be cruciate. Delighted for him that it is only a medial tear. He should still make the world cup.

Plain Speaking said:
blueinsa said:
From the replay it looked to me like his studs were still in ground at the point of impact.

For me, his leg was just off the ground but either way, it was a deliberate hack from the player and he should have seen red as he meant to hurt Samir.

Wishing Mbia a bad health for the future.What an asshole took 3 swipes at Nasri purely to hurt him because lets be honest he can't play football.Really hope he gets a career threatening injury soon.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I think the injury was caused when his foot landed. That prick kicked him up in the air, when Sami's tried to get a toe in coming down all his weight was on that side, and he came down awkwardly. I thought it was going to be cruciate. Delighted for him that it is ontear. He should still make the world cup.
One he'll of an impact to launch him in the air. Although a yellow card was awarded surely Jones didn't see the full nature of the assault. If there hadn't been so much controversy over the disallowed goal would the FA upgrade the yellow to a red card?

Plain Speaking said:
I think the injury was caused when his foot landed. That prick kicked him up in the air, when Sami's tried to get a toe in coming down all his weight was on that side, and he came down awkwardly. I thought it was going to be cruciate. Delighted for him that it is ontear. He should still make the world cup.
One he'll of an impact to launch him in the air. Although a yellow card was awarded surely Jones didn't see the full nature of the assault. If there hadn't been so much controversy over the disallowed goal would the FA upgrade the yellow to a red card?

I don't think they can do that. If the ref gave the yellow that is deemed appropriate action. I think they can only step in retrospectively if a ref has not dealt with a situation,

Plain Speaking said:

I don't think they can do that. If the ref gave the yellow that is deemed appropriate action. I think they can only step in retrospectively if a ref has not dealt with a situation,
rules have been changed, they can step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.