Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

aguero93:20 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Plain Speaking said:
One he'll of an impact to launch him in the air. Although a yellow card was awarded surely Jones didn't see the full nature of the assault. If there hadn't been so much controversy over the disallowed goal would the FA upgrade the yellow to a red card?

I don't think they can do that. If the ref gave the yellow that is deemed appropriate action. I think they can only step in retrospectively if a ref has not dealt with a situation,
rules have been changed, they can step in.

Thanks for the info. I don't think they will in this case.

aguero93:20 said:
I don't think they can do that. If the ref gave the yellow that is deemed appropriate action. I think they can only step in retrospectively if a ref has not dealt with a situation,
rules have been changed, they can step in.

Thanks for the info. I don't think they will in this case.
Probably not, Samir doesn't play for the rags.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
everyone from Wiley to Neville has said it was a red, so the media are one over it yet the FA still haven't taken any action.

Bizarre.
It's only Tuesday and the match was sunday, they might do something yet, I think a lot of it still depends on the referees report, which is written after seeing replays of all the flashpoints in the game.

The "tackle" on Nasri was not mistimed. It was reckless, brutal and calculated and gave a whole new meaning to the idea of "three strikes and you're out": first the shirt pulling, then the right leg then the all out hack with the left leg. The ref has been dropped from the next round of matches and the belief is that it's because of his decision on that "goal" (although Tiote has said that, while he doesn't agree with it, he understands why the ref disallowed it!) but it may well be that the FA, as Neville suggested last night, are less than pleased with his overall performance and in particular the decisions concerning Cobaie and, especially, Nasri. If that is the case there may well be further action taken.

@bluemoon1049 54s
PELLEGRINI: “He [NASRI] is a very important player for us we hope he comes back as soon as possible - less than 6/7 weeks is not possible”
Expand

Its a massive worry when you think about it. Even if silva is out for one game it will make us alot weeker. Our play style relies on both of them or at least one of them. Take them both out and we are back to a normal style.

celticfc482 said:
Its a massive worry when you think about it. Even if silva is out for one game it will make us alot weeker. Our play style relies on both of them or at least one of them. Take them both out and we are back to a normal style.

It's ok, Jovetic can play that role too...

quiet_riot said:
celticfc482 said:

It's ok, Jovetic can play that role too...

On FIFA from the treatment table?

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
The "tackle" on Nasri was not mistimed. It was reckless, brutal and calculated and gave a whole new meaning to the idea of "three strikes and you're out": first the shirt pulling, then the right leg then the all out hack with the left leg. The ref has been dropped from the next round of matches and the belief is that it's because of his decision on that "goal" (although Tiote has said that, while he doesn't agree with it, he understands why the ref disallowed it!) but it may well be that the FA, as Neville suggested last night, are less than pleased with his overall performance and in particular the decisions concerning Cobaie and, especially, Nasri. If that is the case there may well be further action taken.
If they are that unhappy with the decision regarding Yangwe-Mbiya and Nasri they would have moved a lot quicker to issue a statement regarding the issue and ban him, they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.