Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

You lot are all genuinely clueless. I guess some of you would say Xavi isn't good enough then as he mostly passes backwards and sidewards. Nasri is actually best positioned centrally so it's not his fault he's been given a job to do that doesn't practically suit him.

SwiftBlue said:
Damien10 said:
He keeps possession. These type of players are vital in most of the worlds best teams. They maintain possession for the star players to work there magic.

Would you rather someone keep giving the ball away?

Ain't that difficult keeping possession if all you're going to do is pass it backwards or sideways.

100% this. Cattermole didn't give the ball away tonight doing exactly that let's sign him then, at least he has a bit of fight in him!

He looks like another short of fitness.
Shouldn't we be questioning the training methods before we start pointing the finger at the players?
They all look like they're running on two stroke.

Put Hazard/Ribery in his place and we would be infinitely more effective IMO. Just one of one too many slow one dimensional players.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Rammy Blue said:
As predicted in the liability thread.

I've been saying this for the last 2 weeks and got shouted down for saying it on the Jovetic thread.

It's a crime how much some of our squad are earning a week. Disgusting.
Why.? Are you fuckin paying them?

When you look at the effort and ability of players such as Nasri, I find it hard to stomach that the little shit earns so much. Is that ok with you?

Unwilling to step up tonight and take charge. He was clearly the one with the attacking instinct to make things happen but didn't. Why are people harping on about him keeping possession? We clearly needed something different but he was unable to deliver tonight on that front and for that, I thought he was poor this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.