Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Well he is handling with class..

Merci a tous vos message de soutien c'est la vie une autre coupe du monde a la maison se qui ne tue pas rends plus fort

Google translate: Thank you to all your messages of support that's life another world cup at home to realize that does not kill (you makes you) stronger

Calmed his girlfriend down as well! Ha!:
@_Anara_ love you dont get upset life sometimes is unfair but you have to accept it and deal with it

I honestly think he's their best player. Not to mention he's been in the form of his life this season.

It really highlights the Deschamps inability to handle egos. I get a feeling Nasri can be difficult but he's certainly matured and has had no such issues in his club career.

France's loss.

I don't think his french team mates have a problem with him. I think he is a good friend of Ribery, Benzema, Sagna, Pogba etc.

He is hated by the French public, just like British public hate John Terry. Apparently he did some controversial things like laughing while the national anthem was being played. Deschamps doesn't want to call up somebody that is hated by the French people, that's all.

It is their loss because Nasri is a very useful player.

I'd be a bit of a twat and ram my successes down Arsenal fans throats as well.

Have you not noticed what absolute cunts they've been to him?

At least he'll be blameless when Deschamps gets the boot following another shite campaign in Brazil bit like Woy!

A player of Samirs' class should be strutting his stuff at the World Cup and who's in his place - fucking Sako, what a joke!

RandomJ said:
He deffo deserved to go as he is easily the best French player this season but many of Nasri's problems are self inflicted. He is very opinionated and always feels he has to have the last word. Every time he wins a trophy for us he still goes on about proving the Arsenal fans wrong. He does have a massive chip on his shoulder. But it's good news for City as we get a fully fit Nasri for next season.

To be fair, with the shit he had to put up with from arse fans, I was surprised he has not react more violently

MSP said:
Surely the best French player this season. Their loss.

He hasn't performed as well for France though. I think the vital game against Ukraine away made up deschamp's mind. To be fair everyone had a stinker that day but nasri substitute, valbuena(spelling?) replaced him and did well

If France do badly, which they almost certainly will, I can see him coming back to City with a massive point to prove. He will play his heart out and show France what they missed. Looking at the players included in that France squad it's laughable that Nasri isn't included.

MillionDollarDream said:
Apparently the whole squad hates him and they cried and complained to Dechamps to leave him off the squad.
I think this is false. As a Frenchman and follower of Les Bleus, Ribery, Nasri and Benzema are very good friends. I wouldn't expect any different from our other players.

He will be rested and (hopefully)motivated to make his national team regret. Feel sorry for samir, but other than that, couldn't be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.