Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

He's got an abundance of talent I just wish he'd show it more often and shove it down the throats of who have given him a load of abuse over the years. Highly frustrating player, hopefully he'll find his feet under Pellegrini.

I actually agree with this. Apparently he was statistically better than David Silva even in terms of pass completion! But we seem to have a bias against him... I blame the media... AND Arsenal fans. We need to sometimes take a step back and see what a player he is..... Apart from Sinclair, he really is bad no matter what angle you look at him from lol.

Lacking a better way to describe it, I think he's the most elegant player in the squad. Very smooth in his movement, almost like he's skating on ice. He's a very hard worker who does a lot of defensive stuff, extremely calm on the ball and rarely places a poor pass.

I hope he stays and flourishes this season.

Matt the Giant said:
rarely places a poor pass.
Because he doesn't try enough dangerous balls unlike Dave.

Rather pass sideways and keep the stats up like Nige.

Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
rarely places a poor pass.
Because he doesn't try enough dangerous balls unlike Dave.

Rather pass sideways and keep the stats up like Nige.
thats garbadge its called retaining possesion the world class players rarely give the ball away do you think when his on the ball he passes it easy then says to himself theres another pass to keep my statistics up.he is a ball player and silva is the lock picker two very different players but two extremly gifted ones.

Samir Nasri is NOT useless

I was being facetious with the stats....

Also, all the match going fans I know want less of that 'retention' and more guile.

Still has a big part to play imo and some of the criticism is way over the top

Of course he's useful. He's been useful and he will be. But we have every right to ask for more as we all know He can deliver more than we've seen so far.

This being said, We can't forget the huge impact he had in the run toward the title (I was at the Etihad on March 21).

Do you guys remember that night ?

article-2118584-1246EEEE000005DC-438_468x286.jpg

Pinturicchio said:
Of course he's useful. He's been useful and he will be. But we have every right to ask for more as we all know He can deliver more than we've seen so far.

This being said, We can't forget the huge impact he had in the run toward the title (I was at the Etihad on March 21).

Do you guys remember that night ?

article-2118584-1246EEEE000005DC-438_468x286.jpg
completely dominated that game, Chelsea so lucky that they didn't lose by more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.