Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Really liking Samir. Glad he's still here after all the crap he went through (some of it self-inflicted). He got so harshly criticized and I think it took a lot of balls for him to stay here and turn it around! He is more honest than almost any other player too, and without being stupid (usually). Knows a whole lot about football.

Great press conference today. You can tell he thinks on things quite a bit, which may have been his problem in the bad periods. Loved his quote about deciding to smile and be happy and do what he does best, play football.

Delighted with his performances this season. Working much harder and showing much more creativity and courage. Had criticised him endlessly before this year but think we're seeing a more disciplined version of the player we saw at Arsenal. I do think he's even better alongside Silva though.

Joehannes said:
Delighted with his performances this season. Working much harder and showing much more creativity and courage. Had criticised him endlessly before this year but think we're seeing a more disciplined version of the player we saw at Arsenal. I do think he's even better alongside Silva though.
shhhhhh, he'll go back to playing shit, no praise!

Been one of our best players since about March now. But this season is another level for him with us. Keep it up, happy to see a player take great joy in the football they play and I'm glad he's sticking a few away now as well.

Clearly he found it hard to cope with the witch-hunt in France, the criticism from our supporters/manager and I think he gets it in the neck a lot from supporters like those of Le Arse. Some can brush it off, but for him he seemed to dwell on it all. I'm glad he's turned it around and is using the negatives as a way to improve himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.