Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Absolutely worked his balls off last night. I don't think he's quite getting the rub of the green at the moment (e.g hittiing the bar last night, sandro wonder tackle on him vs spurs) but when/if he does then we'll seriously know about it. If the shot that hit the bar is an inch lower and and he'd concentrated a bit more for his chance in the first half he'd have had a hat trick. I think there's a bit more to come from him yet, but playing very well and working very hard. Great to see

Just goes to show how tight the margins are at the highest level.

He was unhappy last year, for whatever reasons, mainly because of his relationship with Mancio and it showed out on the pitch. He looked lethargic and disinterested.

This season he looks like a world beater. He deserves some credit for turning it around, and so do the backroom team at City. He is a quality player who plays the game in the right way.

If we could get him to coax the bad attitude out of Dzeko we could have two "free" players for the remainder of the season.

It did make me laugh last night when it almost looked like he was telling Pellegrini what to do and he just looked at him and shook his head, think he's finally showing some bottle and that can only be a good thing for us!

I love it when he gets something wrong and he shouts at himself lol. He's an amazing player

SiWatts90 said:
It did make me laugh last night when it almost looked like he was telling Pellegrini what to do and he just looked at him and shook his head, think he's finally showing some bottle and that can only be a good thing for us!

Nasri was so convinced to.... Pellegrini just looked like he said "nope, now get back on the pitch" lol

it really is great to see Nasri performing the way we always knew he could,
he seems to be in a much better place now.

I've always been impressed with how strong he is in possession. He can shied players with surprising ease for someone who can't weigh more than a few ounces, and stay cool in the process to look for the right pass, or just keep the ball some more. I haven't seen an England player able to do that since maybe Gazza - Everyone else freaks out and hoofs it should an opponent come within 10 yards.

And after that press conference the other day... congrats on your new signing.

He gives a fun interview in todays offering from 'City Today'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Today/2013/November/City-Today-28-November" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Today ... 8-November</a>

Miley Cyrus - 'gross'

Obviously a happy Nasri is a very good thing for our football club.A man reinvented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.