Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Apart from aguero, has been player of the season so far! Massive improvement on last season, looks like the complete player this season! Hope he can keep it going

Ash_city46 said:
Apart from aguero, has been player of the season so far! Massive improvement on last season, looks like the complete player this season! Hope he can keep it going

This. Haven't even missed Spanish Dave last couple of games, he's been that good. A player reborn.

Nasri was poor last season and was called for his poor performances, this season he as been one of our best players, and why is that, is it because he is now settled in the club, settled in Manchester and settled in with the players, you don't go from being a bad player to a good one if you were a bad player to begin with , and that could apply to some of our other players who are finding it hard to settle into a new country, team, or playing partners, we need to give the new players a chance before we jump to conclusions.

Watching Samir in that interview sitting next to Pellers, I began to feel something like love for him (no, I'm not gay, if you want to know…) Something that most City fans won't be aware of, but I'll tell you. LIving as I do in France, I read the Equipe most days. Now the Equipe is a daily newspaper entirely devoted to sports. They've got the same sort of thing in Spain and Italy. Without exaggeration, after his performance in the Euro and that spat with the journalist (who was well out of order, by the way), the Equipe basically started a single-handed crucifixion campaign against Sami. Week after week, month after month, they slagged him off. It really wound me up in the end. It's what they do. They just pick on someone, and decide to lay into him. It's just great to see him answering back in the best way possible - out on the pitch. Player of the month for my money, even over Sergio. For moral support of the man.

bobmcfc said:
I love it when he gets something wrong and he shouts at himself lol. He's an amazing player

This.

He places more stress on himself than even the supporters do in some scenarios. Proper athlete.

Superb performance. Absolutely world class player this lad.

Phenomenal at the moment.. He'a a joy to watch out left, when he comes to the right and when he plays off Aguero. As brilliant as Isco will be, in hindsight I'm glad we didn't get him because we have a reborn top class player.

Phenomenal. Defends well (something he learned from Mancini) and attacks with ferocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.