Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

lasereyes said:
pudge said:
lasereyes said:
Well your last post just revealed who the tool is. Resorting to unprovoked abuse is always the sign of a weak argument and a weaker person.

And here's an internet 101 tip since you seem to be a rookie: nobody with any substance posts random quotes without a source.
Took me 2 mins to find the quotes YOU asked for, if you were really bothered I imagine it would have taken you the same time and effort.

They can hardly be random when they are what you asked for. You didn't believe 2 separate posters who have no reason to lie and they told you what Nasri said, you were then presented with the actual quotes that support their claim and you still refuse to believe it, because it doesn't fit this weird, presumptuous, know it all agenda you appear to have.

As for being a rookie? I've called more posters on their bullshit than you've had school lunches this year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206645.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206645.html</a>

Interview
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQCmpl5Ezk[/youtube]

Your post borders on hysteria - and all because you were asked to produce a source. Nobody abused you, yet you chose to try and pick a fight.

As for you calling people out, you just gave me a good laugh. I happened to see the Dzeko thread the other day, which comprises pages and pages of your PMS'ing and being ripped to shreds by various other posters.

Not going to say thanks for the link i asked for an i accept samir did say what i didnt believe he said? That would be the gracious thing to say

City Raider said:
taconinja said:
BlueTG said:
He probably has vague instructions, such as battle for the ball, press high up etc.
Mancini was brilliant at setting up the stall to defend a lot of the time, Nasri was probably told to stick in certain areas, not go beyond his instructions etc.

I always thought Mancini had the shackles on Nasri, he is a player who needs to be free to operate anywhere is suitable at the time for him in that final 3rd. Pelle has given him some freedom which he needed.
Losing possession was anathema to Mancini. If a player tried a risky pass that might pay off with a goal, Mancini wouldn't have tolerated it. Safety first in his mind. That doesn't work for a player like Nasri.

Really?
Um... yes. I state this as someone that appreciates that style of play.

lasereyes said:
pudge said:
lasereyes said:
Well your last post just revealed who the tool is. Resorting to unprovoked abuse is always the sign of a weak argument and a weaker person.

And here's an internet 101 tip since you seem to be a rookie: nobody with any substance posts random quotes without a source.
Took me 2 mins to find the quotes YOU asked for, if you were really bothered I imagine it would have taken you the same time and effort.

They can hardly be random when they are what you asked for. You didn't believe 2 separate posters who have no reason to lie and they told you what Nasri said, you were then presented with the actual quotes that support their claim and you still refuse to believe it, because it doesn't fit this weird, presumptuous, know it all agenda you appear to have.

As for being a rookie? I've called more posters on their bullshit than you've had school lunches this year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206645.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206645.html</a>

Interview
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQCmpl5Ezk[/youtube]

Your post borders on hysteria - and all because you were asked to produce a source. Nobody abused you, yet you chose to try and pick a fight.

As for you calling people out, you just gave me a good laugh. I happened to see the Dzeko thread the other day, which comprises pages and pages of your PMS'ing and being ripped to shreds by various other posters.
Maybe it will teach you to stop pushing incorrect assumptions and take the word of two good, honest posters instead of trying to undermine them.

As for the Dzeko thread, you must have me mistaken for someone else. "Ripped to shreds" wouldn't apply to myself.

Good to see you admit your mistake....

taconinja said:
City Raider said:
taconinja said:
Losing possession was anathema to Mancini. If a player tried a risky pass that might pay off with a goal, Mancini wouldn't have tolerated it. Safety first in his mind. That doesn't work for a player like Nasri.

Really?
Not always true, mancini built his teams to be solid and unremarkable, but with 2-3 players who could produce moments of magic that would lead to goals.
however, there's no guarantee that nasri was allowed to be one of those players in a team containing Kun, Yaya and Silva and being suppressed into more of a support role may have hurt him in the past.

aguero93:20 said:
taconinja said:
City Raider said:
Not always true, mancini built his teams to be solid and unremarkable, but with 2-3 players who could produce moments of magic that would lead to goals.
however, there's no guarantee that nasri was allowed to be one of those players in a team containing Kun, Yaya and Silva and being suppressed into more of a support role may have hurt him in the past.
I really think he only allowed Silva to have that absolutely free role. Everyone else was seemingly instructed to stay in their role. Yaya occasionally had the freedom to bomb forward, but that was mostly when the formation shifted pushing him up. Now it seems he has license to push forward when he feels it's appropriate. Mancini was a micro-manager. I liked Mancini. It's just a different style is all, and I don't think it particularly suited Nasri.

In this thread:

Trots+scream+shout+and+throw+your+toys+out+of+pram.jpg

taconinja said:
City Raider said:
taconinja said:

Really?

I think I know what you're getting at but I can't help thinking of some of the amazing goals we scored under RM.

For me, it's not so much about playing a risky pass as where on the pitch you do it. Mancini encouraged it, just in safer areas around the box etc.

City Raider said:
taconinja said:
City Raider said:

I think I know what you're getting at but I can't help thinking of some of the amazing goals we scored under RM.

For me, it's not so much about playing a risky pass as where on the pitch you do it. Mancini encouraged it, just in safer areas around the box etc.
Yes, that's precisely what I mean. :)

to the tune of this [youtube]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o[/youtube

samir nasri, samir nasri
play him every week
samir nasri

Really nice game tonight from him. You could see the difference when he came off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.