Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Has a reputation in France for being a bit of shit stirrer and a troublemaker. Perhaps the reason why he was left out, I really couldn't give a shit either way.

Strange how people are still talking about an 'attitude problem'. I have never seen him doing anything controversial or causing problems at City and he seems to get along really well with everyone in the team from what I've seen in Inside City/Tunnel cam videos.
Are they still on about things he did 3-4-5 years ago?

Their loss, Deschamps will get fired after another failed world cup and he'll get called up for the Euros in France and totally wreck it

jollylescott said:
I saw Nasri played against Australia in a friendly a few months ago. He must have still been in favour at that stage. He absolutely toyed with the Aussie team. They couldn't get the ball off him. He was easily the best player on the pitch.

I don't care what the politics of the situation are. You simply move heaven and earth to have your best players in the squad. This is just so stupid on the part of Deschamps. His ego has got the better of him.

By the way Anara has some guts. I like her style. Good on her for calling them out.

Agree.

Maybe Ribery doesn't like him, so they've done it to favour their 'star' player. Nasri seems to get on pretty much with most people, so it seems unlikely that the whole team wouldn't like him.

Unless it's the manager himself who dislikes him & thinks he will end up arguing with him all the time.

It will be France's loss,
And city's gain.
Come the start of the season he will be fresh as a daisy.
Batteries recharged,and raring to go.

As for his girlfriend,
Sticking up for him.
Good on her. I say.

Neville Kneville said:
jollylescott said:
I saw Nasri played against Australia in a friendly a few months ago. He must have still been in favour at that stage. He absolutely toyed with the Aussie team. They couldn't get the ball off him. He was easily the best player on the pitch.

I don't care what the politics of the situation are. You simply move heaven and earth to have your best players in the squad. This is just so stupid on the part of Deschamps. His ego has got the better of him.

By the way Anara has some guts. I like her style. Good on her for calling them out.

Agree.

Maybe Ribery doesn't like him, so they've done it to favour their 'star' player. Nasri seems to get on pretty much with most people, so it seems unlikely that the whole team wouldn't like him.

Unless it's the manager himself who dislikes him & thinks he will end up arguing with him all the time.

Yep, it's been long since it was reported that he and Ribery are hardly friends.

MillionDollarDream said:
Apparently the whole squad hates him and they cried and complained to Dechamps to leave him off the squad.

If that was the case then I would have left him out as well, if he's a bellend and everyone hates him then the whole team will perform better without him, just like you all would if the prick you were working with left.

I used to think he was a wanker when he played for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.