Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany

Been informed it could be the Chelsea game before he is fighting fit.

bulldogblue said:
da hell?! Could have sworn I saw Pellegrini say somewhere that Komps is fit but won't be risked against Sheffield.

NoahCity said:
bulldogblue said:
da hell?! Could have sworn I saw Pellegrini say somewhere that Komps is fit but won't be risked against Sheffield.

I get the feeling they are trying to be extra careful and praying that he won't get a recurrence again this season. But if he had to play tomorrow maybe he could. My guess would be for the Chelsea game

NoahCity said:
bulldogblue said:
In the run up to the Burnley game, I thought I read somewhere that he was marginal for that game but that he should be okay for the new year. Now? Fuck knows. It seems to be dragging on longer than we were led to believe it would be.

i think we rushed him back so this time we need to go easy. i think his injuries are a worry to the club hence the search for another top defender. we'll never match him though.

Pellegrini told the press that Kompany is available but will not play against SW.

He will be in the side for Everton I presume.

icemanbops said:
Pellegrini told the press that Kompany is available but will not play against SW.

He will be in the side for Everton I presume.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>
Everton game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.