Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany

bulldogblue said:
Been informed it could be the Chelsea game before he is fighting fit.
Don't post bullshit,you don't know ,like the rest of us.

There was a 'he felt some pain' type
Comment made after the Burnley game. As someone above said, I suspect we are being very cautious with him and others. We have had one or two come back and suffer reoccurrences over the last year or two.

Yeh Pellers said he'll be back for sheff weds. Whether he'll be in the starting 11 though, is another thing.

I can imagine he'll have a run around at some point, don't wanna rush him back though. We'd all like him 100% fit for the Chelsea and arsenal games coming up.

Very glad to have him back but fuck me the big man was well off the pace today. Against my better judgement, I'd be tempted to give him a gentle run out against Hamburg, then 90 against Boro....cant have him huffing and puffing like he was today against the chavs, we need him to get back up to match speed asap and minutes on the park are the best way to do it.

Even before the injury Vinny has been well below par this season.

Not his best season by a long stretch but he will be back, he is too good to not.

sam-caddick said:
Even before the injury Vinny has been well below par this season.

Not his best season by a long stretch but he will be back, he is too good to not.

Same can be said for Zabba , Ferny and Yaya.

Hopefully the introduction of Bony can add a bit of the lost spark amongst our squad for the remainder of the season.

In any case we will have to go beyond replacing like for like in the summer.

We need better quality and players that always put a shift in every match if we are to go to the next level.

Too many passengers too often this season content with last season's efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.