Player Topic: Bacary Sagna (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been brilliant for us and has been a good leader for us in many ways, recently i keep seeing his name and quotes of his bigging us up.
A very reassuring player to have and he deserves all the credit he gets atm.
Being out the country I miss the so called media on the whole so you never see or hear what players have to say especially before big matches ie the arse. He seems to me to be a true professional who doesn't dish dirt, but as I have said I don't always get the full stories going on.
He has had a few blips more so around the Paris events but on the whole IMO he has impressed me.

He's a very solid RB, he's done a good job covering for Otamendi while also doing his own job recently. Not a whole lot going forwards, which I think hurts us a fair bit with the way we play, but with the way we've been defending it's a sacrifice you'd willingly take. Also a great outlet for Joe, as he seems to look for him with almost all his goal kicks and long balls as Sagna almost always wins his headers out on the touchline.

He's a very solid RB, he's done a good job covering for Otamendi while also doing his own job recently. Not a whole lot going forwards, which I think hurts us a fair bit with the way we play, but with the way we've been defending it's a sacrifice you'd willingly take. Also a great outlet for Joe, as he seems to look for him with almost all his goal kicks and long balls as Sagna almost always wins his headers out on the touchline.
He made some vital stops for the CBs at Watford. IMO motm

He deserves a rest more than anyone. I hope he will be even better when he can alternate more frequently. A credit and bargain for the club.

pretty good again against Everton at home, probably our most reliable defender this season (not a massive accolade i grant you), followed by Ota.

he looks very fit, has played masses of football and is still doing an ok job of playing as overlapping winger as well (which is obviously not that natural to him but he's doing ok).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.