Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

FantasyIreland said:
Lost some composure today and showed his inexperience,and maybe too keen in certain situations.....however,he also made some good interceptions and did great in the aerial battles.Playing alongside the defensive none entity that is kolarov certainly didnt help his cause.

He was dominated and won very little in the air.

80s Shorts said:
FantasyIreland said:
Lost some composure today and showed his inexperience,and maybe too keen in certain situations.....however,he also made some good interceptions and did great in the aerial battles.Playing alongside the defensive none entity that is kolarov certainly didnt help his cause.

ok.

FantasyIreland said:
80s Shorts said:
FantasyIreland said:

ok.

Well, you watched a different game to me. IMO he had a very poor afternoon at the office.

FantasyIreland said:
80s Shorts said:
FantasyIreland said:

ok.
He won 28% of his aerial duels, he was Barnes' woman.

Bluewonder said:
FantasyIreland said:

I can't remember him winning a header? Barnes dominated him from those long balls.

Yep.

Bluewonder said:
FantasyIreland said:

I can't remember him winning a header? Barnes dominated him from those long balls.

so we cut them out. we didn't.

Been better recently but I thought he didn't have a great game at West Brom and today he was just awful. The whole defence with exception of Zabaleta and midfield were poor today.

In fact, today we defended very poorly from front to back.

80s Shorts said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thats being generous, i dont know how anyone can say he did well in aerial battles today
Bad day at the office for him, but he will come good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.