Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Impressed by his pace. Very fast and also agressive enough to be succesful in PL level.

But one game not enough to say how he is under pressure because Chelsea never really attacked us, or had a period when our defence were really tested like vs Bayern. But he did everything he could and didnt look out of place.
Pace, strength, good tackling...

More of the same...

was very good...couldn't catcht schurler on the break for their goal...but it was a tough one

Really enjoyed watching him today..

Great performance from him today excited for the future...

Mister Appointment said:
Jamie Jackson really is a fucking rag c**t.

2qwgdnr.png

Anyone know what "going's" means?

Got anything to say now, Jamie? Fuckwit.

Damanino said:
Impressed by his pace. Very fast and also agressive enough to be succesful in PL level.

But one game not enough to say how he is under pressure because Chelsea never really attacked us, or had a period when our defence were really tested like vs Bayern. But he did everything he could and didnt look out of place.
Pace, strength, good tackling...

More of the same...

you clearly didn't see him bully the PL's current top scorer ...

TBF, he lost poindexter looking Schurlle so I do think he will improve and make him one of the best defenders in Europe...

Kompany and Mangala .... probably will be the best back partnership by next season

He purrs when getting into stride, it's like watching a thoroughbred

Positional awareness, aerial dominance, strong as an ox in the tackle, he has it all.... Oh and he is playing next to the best defender in the world in my opinion.... Can't say I'm surprised though, he's always impressed

Big kudos the way he has been bedded in also

We could be a left back away from the strongest defence in Europe, I'm more excitced to see how good vin and mange will be after playing 20+ games together!!!!

Feeling slightly vindicated for my gushing praise for him when we were being linked to him. His physicality was always going to stand out in the premier league, the real test will be in the smaller games, where his love of tackling high up the pitch might be more of a problem, but I'm still confident it won't. We paid top dollar for him, for good reason.

I was worried about him being thrown in at the deep end, but his physicality shone through, even when he can't be fully fit yet. Even lacking match fitness, he bullied one of the most physical strikers in world football, outpaced one of the quickest attacking players in the world and didn't even look to break sweat. Long may it continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.