Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

tolmie's hairdoo said:
You know when you've been Mangled.

All rights reserved.

My lawyers are watching.
Mrs+Mangel+80s.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What an incredible pairing we have. Not many better int he world, I wouldn't have thought.

Did you hear Jack Dearden after the game?

Yes. He's utterly fucking rubbish. Embarrassing. A world of difference to Wagg, Cheeseman etc.

I sat there in the car listening to him on a loop asking "Is it time for video technology in football?" and seeing the need to keep following it up with a totally superflous "I know we have goalline technology but I'm talking about videos". It was all he said, apart from odd assertations about how brilliant we are.

It was terrible radio. Everyone knows that every single City fan is going to say "Yes" after a game like that. End of discussion. It's a tired debate which has been done to death. I wanted to know whether Zab's sending off was justified. I wanted to hear discussion on how we'd played, the tactics, Chelsea's setup, our title hopes, Pellegrini's opinions etc.

And all we got was that lemon flogging a dead horse for an hour, time after time. As a big fan of GMR they should have been appalled by his ineptitude.

I am actually against the use of video but twas not that boring debate to which I was referring: I was amused by how carried away he got about the Kompany / Mangala paring, which, on at least two occasions, he referred to as the best CB partnership in the world! Now he might be proved right on that but you can't rightly claim that after one game. He's not a Blue though so at least it is a third party opinion.

One game or not, my first 90 minute viewing of Manga the Monster has left me very optimistic about the prospect of us producing the league's best defensive record again; without having to resort to Chelsea tactics.

After all this wankathon over mangala i hope he doesn't turn out to be a one match wonder..;)...heeehee

Thought he was very impressive, considering it was his first match. Huge bloke, strong and quicker than a quick thing. Will do nicely thanks and I'm sure Vinnie is very pleased to have him next to him in the side. He has a nice touch also...

I don't like getting giddy on the back of one performance but it's impossible not to have been impressed with his display yesterday. The bloke is a fucking monster and how he isn't getting in the France team ahead of Sakho is baffling to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.