Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Our Portuguese friends on here warned us he was really good but not yet the finished article. Just a little erratic still. His place in the France hierarchy may reflect that too. (Or maybe they are just wankers). So I guess we should be prepared to cut him some slack in the event of the occasional error in games to come.

That said, reviewing his performance on the video clip was interesting. In a single match he demonstrates he has the lot: skill, speed, athleticism and hunger. He will learn a lot from Vinny and indeed Demi too. The Premier League will stretch him in a motivational way.

I do believe we have just seen a future European great.

Mr mangala

Sorry lads if I've missed something but i not been on here for a good while now, the question im asking is,
Do we have a little song for our boy mangala yet ??
There is a mangala thread but its got too many pages for me to trawl through so thought id be lazy and just ask.

Mr mangala

I've just posted this in the wrong section.
I've not been on here for a good while, just wondering if any of you songwriters have come up with anything for mangala yet , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.