Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

de niro said:
love him but too casual at tines. even at 3-0 up you play the game right in the prem. he chests it out instead of row z.

One of the reasons I love him so much - he doesn't row Z it but always tries to play it out when he can.

It's a strange thing really because when we see young lads who are attackers, we're always desperate for them to try a little trick knowing that they have to keep trying and have the confidence to do it next week even if they fail. Mangala is still developing his game in England but I hope he doesn't stop trying to bring the ball to feet then splaying through a pass rather than playing it safe all the time. There's loads of defenders out there who play it safe and having that bottle to keep practising a possession based game is one of the reasons I think the lad will be properly world class in a few years.

Him and Vinny will be a great pairing

Damocles said:
de niro said:
love him but too casual at tines. even at 3-0 up you play the game right in the prem. he chests it out instead of row z.

One of the reasons I love him so much - he doesn't row Z it but always tries to play it out when he can.

It's a strange thing really because when we see young lads who are attackers, we're always desperate for them to try a little trick knowing that they have to keep trying and have the confidence to do it next week even if they fail. Mangala is still developing his game in England but I hope he doesn't stop trying to bring the ball to feet then splaying through a pass rather than playing it safe all the time. There's loads of defenders out there who play it safe and having that bottle to keep practising a possession based game is one of the reasons I think the lad will be properly world class in a few years.

Him and Vinny will be a great pairing

i have every faith in him becoming world class, i also like the way he tries to play it out rather than row z. the world class bit come when he knows which one is required at the time.

hutton who blue said:
Quite good. Isn't he? Still. City go for quality. And Paul Scholes. ITV correspondent dirty little over rated ginger little rat bastard dirty tackling hardly ever got booked ever because of cheating ferguson you bitter snivelling small mouth rat bastard said Mangala was no good. Fuck off you bitter red prick.

one or both of the neville brothers also said utd looked at him but decided he wasnt good enough for the premiership.
lol.

Mangala

dennishasdoneit said:
hutton who blue said:
Quite good. Isn't he? Still. City go for quality. And Paul Scholes. ITV correspondent dirty little over rated ginger little rat bastard dirty tackling hardly ever got booked ever because of cheating ferguson you bitter snivelling small mouth rat bastard said Mangala was no good. Fuck off you bitter red prick.

one or both of the neville brothers also said utd looked at him but decided he wasnt good enough for the premiership.
lol.

Now this does concern me. Recent quality buys like Rojo are starting to understand Van Gaal's philosophy you see. When that happens the defenders at United will all become world class while we are left with mercenaries who can't handle the premiership.

The threat of the philosophy is what concerns me most. I can feel it, I can sense it but I don't know what it is. I have not heard anyone else describe it, or what it means, but it looms, like a turtle shaped black cloud.

this defender is phisically a monster but he is not only a strong player,has too very good qualities to play

one of the best defenders of europe without doubts

That was League 2 player performance today, can't recall when I've seen some Premiership defender looking so dreadful :(

If he gets 1 today in Daily Mail it will be realistic.

He's big and strong but that's it. Thought he looked terrible last year in Portugal and he's playing the same this year.

£32m player? Not a chance.

jerseyblue said:
Horrible performance from Mangala today, the worst of a bad bunch in that second half.
Wrong with no left back he was pulled out all day long , one of the worst management decisions of the season and not corrected at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.