Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing absolutely brilliantly right now, we'd be crazy to get rid. Bring Otamendi in by all means but it should be denayer who gets loaned out

He's playing absolutely brilliantly right now, we'd be crazy to get rid. Bring Otamendi in by all means but it should be denayer who gets loaned out

Agreed been solid these past two games, would be silly to loan him in his second season.

Not every forward is going to try to wrestle him.

Otamendi can do all of the physical stuff that he can, but also pocket Leo Messi. Fantastic piece of business by Txiki.

I have not been impressed with his distribution in the past but he is an athelete of immense potential. He seems to have got to grips with stuff this season and I am seeing a player I always hoped would be there. No way loan him. Sometimes we see the next big thing when the big thing is already under our noses.
Disclaimer : I reserve the right to change my mind in the chumps league games....Is that ok with peeps here. Cheers x

he was like a rock one if not his best performance for him by a mile...just hope that valencia rumour is just a joke and he will stay here when appears he is finally forming a excellent partnership with vinny

Wonder if we'll hear praise from the media for back-to-back performances of exceptional quality. They all loved taking digs at him last season

Fantastic but Costa is perfect match for him. Otamendi is not an upgrade on him for the PL for me

11863286_10153423418465700_7002612780270967265_n.jpg

Just taken a screenshot of this and sent it to a few mates. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.