Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe for a second that we'd send him to Valencia for an older, less premier league type defender. The whole rumour reeks of Jorge Mendes, who's pretty much in charge of Valencia's transfer business, Mangala's agent and some kind of "special advisor" to Otamendi. I'll be shocked if this isn't just an attempt to get the rags to bite. Can't imagine for a second that we'd let Mangala go with the way he's being playing at the back end of last season and the start of this

Pay £30M and then loan the guy out the following season for another 30M player who wants out. Valencia must be well happy with this business if it goes ahead.

We have done some crazy deals over the years but this one would be the craziest of the lot. We finally see a Mangala who can play in this league and then we loan him out. It makes zero sense to me

I always have faith in him. it's his second season and he will have an excellent season than some inexperienced player.
Keep him and have faith in him.

Always very good in a battle. It's not against STs like Costa where I have my reservations about him

Surely we won't let him go? He's playing absolutely brilliant, and starting to defend his price tag, and then we're fucking him off to Valencia?! Idiotic business if true.

Haven't rated him but he's improved a lot recently. Makes no sense to loan him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.