Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit, when I saw that he'd been replaced I thought it might have been a "John Terry" substitution. A ploy by the manager to put pressure on the club to bring in a replacement.

Must admit, when I saw that he'd been replaced I thought it might have been a "John Terry" substitution. A ploy by the manager to put pressure on the club to bring in a replacement.

Good !! cause that's what's needed,he's fucking garbage,I've tried to give him benefit of doubt for too long,but can't no more,he scares me to death,and God help France in the summer with him at back

Has it been confirmed that he is injured? The decision to loan out Denayer looks poorer by the day with the injuries we have had at CB and FB this season. I thought he played ok first half.

Too easily beaten in the air by Lukaku a few times. Other than that, he did ok. Made fewer glaring and costly errors than Otamendi last night, and was obviously nowhere near as bad as Demichelis.

Better a slow but experienced Martin than someone who doesn't like defending, can't turn and never heads the ball.
But has a Champions League winners medal playing in that position, plus "never heads the ball" is a total myth, he made a couple of very good defensive ones last night

Good !! cause that's what's needed,he's fucking garbage,I've tried to give him benefit of doubt for too long,but can't no more,he scares me to death,and God help France in the summer with him at back

It would not surprise me if he put in some excellent displays. That's the way the cookie seems to crumble for us. The more we spend the more square pegs we seem to get.

I'm gonna judge the lad at the end of this season - if he gets there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.