Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep saying thanks but came from 9320agueroooooo
You're a bona fide Bluemoon legend forever, mate. Thanks for posting, sincerely.

When that picture suddenly came in of him going for the medical. Man, it was good to be on here and see it 'live'. That's when we all knew for definite this was happening.

A pint for you if I ever see you!

This is when manuel needs to step up and protect and defend sterling and delph to the hilt publicly..to follow the enevitable which hunt.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but the article on Villa's official site relating to this transfer consists of the following two lines, and no more:

"Aston Villa can confirm that Fabian Delph has exercised the release clause in his contract and will join Manchester City.

We'd like to wish him success in his future career".

Erm, glowing, I'm sure!!!

You're a bona fide Bluemoon legend forever, mate. Thanks for posting, sincerely.

When that picture suddenly came in of him going for the medical. Man, it was good to be on here and see it 'live'. That's when we all knew for definite this was happening.

A pint for you if I ever see you!

Nah. But thanks. Like i say was my pal lee. Just messaged me totally out of the blue saying signing delph today think it was 10.39. Well before any press got hold of. He never had a bean on it and i only got some bottle at 8/11 haha

Crap signing, the fact that we have Fernando and Delph as two of our centre midfielders must have Barca, Bayern and Madrid shitting themselves.

Let's not kid ourselves, he's here because he fills a quota, no other top club would touch him.

Cue the "shit fan", "only been here 2 mins and written him off" comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.