Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap signing, the fact that we have Fernando and Delph as two of our centre midfielders must have Barca, Bayern and Madrid shitting themselves.

Let's not kid ourselves, he's here because he fills a quota, no other top club would touch him.

Cue the "shit fan", "only been here 2 mins and written him off" comments.
I don't think he's anything special but as to your quota point, we don't need to sign anyone to fill a quota.

It's nice what Micah said to him, a true blue! And Joe seems to be tapping up all these English players haha.

Again, not sure if this has been explained elsewhere, but stephenhakin said he'd failed last weeks medical, and I wonder whether anybody knows the mechanics of how you go about protecting an £8m investment for insurance purposes, that has been shown to be "defective" (for want of a better word) at the time of purchase?

Will he have had to go through a more rigorous medical today, or do City drop the level he's asked to attain to get a "pass"?

I just don't get how this transaction would work? I'm baffled!

I don't think he's anything special but as to your quota point, we don't need to sign anyone to fill a quota.

Then why are we signing Fabian Delph? Are there not better players out there in his position in Europe? If it's not a quota signing then i have serious reservations on the Spanish wheeler and dealer if he thinks this is a deal that will improve us.

I think Delph is a good signing. He has lots of energy and when we played villa at home he ran the show in the middle. He will be quality for us in the middle and I also think he will make the jump to the for the champs league because we need energy in the middle.

He has a great ability to pick out a pass and he can win his 50/50 tackles so I think he is a positive signing.

Nah. But thanks. Like i say was my pal lee. Just messaged me totally out of the blue saying signing delph today think it was 10.39. Well before any press got hold of. He never had a bean on it and i only got some bottle at 8/11 haha

Is he on here as chedleeblue?

He posted the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.