Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim,

I may not have explained myself properly so I'll try again.

If you have something to sell that is of worth, why not get the best price for it you can? To limit the price of your item as you don't wan't to sell it to your neighbour is an amazing piece of logic. But no, that's not enough, you also think that is the figure he is worth as that's what the previous club paid for him.

However the most contradictary part of your post is "only had six months left on his contract so he could dictate the clause" but then say "I don't know exactly what his contract said"
Ffs

Really, just really? You know that as a fact?
Yes. His agent made bloody sure it was reported back in January. And would you look what happened, a CL club pay the £8m specified in the clause.

Guess that was just luck eh.

It seems only you are struggling with the point. Despite it being explained to you very well (and patiently), at least twice to my knowledge.

Tim,

I may not have explained myself properly so I'll try again.

If you have something to sell that is of worth, why not get the best price for it you can? To limit the price of your item as you don't wan't to sell it to your neighbour is an amazing piece of logic. But no, that's not enough, you also think that is the figure he is worth as that's what the previous club paid for him.

However the most contradictary part of your post is "only had six months left on his contract so he could dictate the clause" but then say "I don't know exactly what his contract said"

Not contradictory at all. It was public knowledge the duration of Delph's contract!

One of my favourite 'team' performances last year was against Roma (A), the desire and work rate by Fernandinho and Fernando gave us a platform to build on and that's hopefully what we'll get from Delph on a more consistent basis.

Brilliant signing and the lad has been very brave to go back on his original decision, he obviously wants it.

I think he will be a great signing and when the fans see his work rate he will quickly accepted by the fans..

Last season we were overrun in midfield in a lot of games, not anymore..

Well played Micah (from the BBC Gossip Column):

On Friday, he said he had spoken to his England team-mate and City goalkeeper Joe Hart - as well as Villa's new signing from City Micah Richards - before signing.

"Micah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here," added Delph.

Just listened to the interview ..

The guy asking the questions is awful, very dour and to be honest even Delph looks bored with him..

City need to get somebody else in to do this job..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.