Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have press stuff to go on.

Fancied a move, saw the shit he got so backed out and claimed it's because he felt a duty to Villa as Captain. Realised when the Benteke bid went in that they're going down so thought it's a waste of his career and wants to win trophies

Now this is just me, but I personally heard that Hodgson intimated to him last week that if he isn't playing first team football than his Euro 2016 place is under threat, but that doesn't seem to have been in any papers so probably nothing.

i think it would have been easy to be intimidated by the media that appeared to be outraged by the Raheem signing.
He was influenced by the Liverpool mafia and without the knowledge that our forum gives for that alternative view he went against his better judgement to what he thought was 'do the right thing'.

Perhaps during the six days he was able to use his common sense and realise he should put his future in the hands of a committed owner rather than one who has had enough of his investment. This coupled with the departure of Benteke to exactly the club that apparently values loyalty so much must have smacked a little of hypocrisy (by LFC that is) so he reassessed his options.

Fucking right mate. No more bidding wars or being used for leverage. Schmooze the player and agent, presumably shake hands on a deal dependant on having an 'exclusive', and then go to the player's club and inform them we are buying their player as long as the price is right, and that nobody else will be bidding.

Magnificent work by the club. Top class. I hope people can see that.

Just to reiterate. There's not a club in England wouldn't buy Delph at that price.

Just occurred to me how I could explain this to others. Txiki is a closer. It doesn't matter what field you put him in, he could be some telesales guy for British Gas or could be negotiating for multi-nationals. His entire attitude is about being a closer and they are born rather than trained.

This is one of the reasons that I have faith in him. Closers recognise other closers and this guy can land us proper players

Get him to test his skills with this

15ps56w.jpg

qpfk9j.jpg
Nearly pissed myself when I saw that.

Gotta be real.

I think I've been to every game we've played at Villa Park since Milner came here, and he's always been booed. Not as intensely as Barry was, and less so recently, but you're lying if you say he wasn't.

Barry spent 11 years at Villa, and was a club legend giving you his best years. When it was clear the club wasn't improving, and he could play at a higher level and he had the ambition to do so, he was slaughtered for it.

He wished to join Liverpool in 2008, but Villa blocked it and it fell through.

The following year Liverpool weren't in for him, and we moved for him.

And you lot absolutely slaughtered him for it.

I always remember that game where he came back in a City shirt because it was also the one in which Dunnie played against us for the first time in a Villa shirt, scored, and we sang his name throughout. Meanwhile Barry's every touch was booed and Villa fans waved ten pound notes at him as he took corners.

The contrast is something that I recall vividly.

I suppose their view might be that
at it's easy for us to be so magnanimous with our current success.

As we all know though City fans have always been the same, the case in point being SWP.

Never fails to amaze me each and every set of fans from our players former clubs completely vilify their old players for signing for us.

I think I've been to every game we've played at Villa Park since Milner came here, and he's always been booed. Not as intensely as Barry was, and less so recently, but you're lying if you say he wasn't.

Barry spent 11 years at Villa, and was a club legend giving you his best years. When it was clear the club wasn't improving, and he could play at a higher level and he had the ambition to do so, he was slaughtered for it.

He wished to join Liverpool in 2008, but Villa blocked it and it fell through.

The following year Liverpool weren't in for him, and we moved for him.

And you lot absolutely slaughtered him for it.

I always remember that game where he came back in a City shirt because it was also the one in which Dunnie played against us for the first time in a Villa shirt, scored, and we sang his name throughout. Meanwhile Barry's every touch was booed and Villa fans waved ten pound notes at him as he took corners.

The contrast is something that I recall vividly.

Your probably talking about some teenagers, sat in the holte I couldn't hear any booing of Milner

Barry deserved to get slaughtered after his press bollocks. It's a bit of unfair comparison, you sign the best player in our side and we sign an over the hill centre half who can't get in yours. I'm sure you'd be clapping Aguero when he turned out Liverpool at the Etihad.

Your probably talking about some teenagers, sat in the holte I couldn't hear any booing of Milner

Barry deserved to get slaughtered after his press bollocks. It's a bit of unfair comparison, you sign the best player in our side and we sign an over the hill centre half who can't get in yours. I'm sure you'd be clapping Aguero when he turned out Liverpool at the Etihad.

One of our club legends and hugely rated at the time centre backs in Ricky Dunne went to Villa and we have never said a bad word against him. SWP went to Chelsea for a club record when we were in relegation and Chelsea were buying everybody and we loudly applauded his return.

It's that type of class that only a recent history of humility and humbleness due to relegations can really give you. Your lads will be top in about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.