Player Topic: Fernandinho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always play your best available eleven. Deal with what comes along after that.
Got to be on the bench today for me as we cannot risk him being out next week. Gives him a good break and keeps him fresh. Give Fernando 90 minutes along side yaya and I think we will be ok.

We've got so many key players missing that I don't think we can afford to voluntarily leave other key players out. Get this game won, then think about the next one. Let's just hope he doesn't do anything daft

Come on, we're 4-1 up. Take him off and put Demi in at DM next to Fernando. Need him for the derby, can't trust Mike Reid, the slimy twat.

phew...he got through that one without a card.....thank god for that......couldnt go to utd and seville away esp with sergio and silva missing and yay looking no where near fit without dihno

He was Deffo holding back today only too aware of the consequences.
Hindsight is a great thing. He went down injured with 10 mins to go but luckily OK but for me at 4- 1 up at half time you don't leave him on.
Pellets got away with it but he could have had a lot of awkward questions to fend off had it backfired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.