Player Topic: Fernandinho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must hate seeing Yaya's name next to his.

Immense engine and passion once again.

Did you not see his poor passing, getting caught in possession for the hart/gomis "disallowed" chance? just not a a vintage Fernandinho performance today for me, from a player that I feel has shown he can be the best box to box midfielder in the league

Did you not see his poor passing, getting caught in possession for the hart/gomis "disallowed" chance? just not a a vintage Fernandinho performance today for me, from a player that I feel has shown he can be the best box to box midfielder in the league
It was more a case of tired legs after frantic clean up for me. Not his best match, to be sure, but I think it was more to due with having to stretch to compensate for Yaya's limitations than anything else.

It wasn't vintage from him but most of the best parts of today (there wasn't many) had him involved. He's doing the job of two or even 3 at times when we're without the ball and Yaya decides he can't be arsed tracking runs, not to mention he's unselfishly restricting his own game for the good of the team. Yaya got us the points today and shown what he offers to the side but for me, he's not worth having on the pitch most of the time anymore, especially not from the start and that's mainly because he restricts Fernandinho who i believe can offer more going forward than yaya if he was given a partner that would share the workload with him.

It wasn't vintage from him but most of the best parts of today (there wasn't many) had him involved. He's doing the job of two or even 3 at times when we're without the ball and Yaya decides he can't be arsed tracking runs, not to mention he's unselfishly restricting his own game for the good of the team. Yaya got us the points today and shown what he offers to the side but for me, he's not worth having on the pitch most of the time anymore, especially not from the start and that's mainly because he restricts Fernandinho who i believe can offer more going forward than yaya if he was given a partner that would share the workload with him.
Ok so based on your so called myth ,Silva,Kun and KDb are all not worth having on the pitch.

In my view Fern1 had his best game in a City shirt. He was tremendoua(mis-spelt - looks Brazilian /)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.