Player Topic: Fernandinho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM for me. Everywhere we needed him to be. Breaking up play & "professional" fouls. Superb

Fucking quality but he needs to be careful. Too many needless fouls and he will get sent off sooner or later.

Red card today though? Was it bollocks.

MOM for me, and he was superb against West Brom too. He's the perfect foil for Yaya. So much energy, wins loads of tackles and his use of the ball is outstanding. He's better than Fernando in every aspect of the game.

I still haven't seen the angle that Henry must have seen to determine he looked at Costa before going in to win the header.

Great game from Ferna and great finish to top it off. We do need to be careful of giving away too many niggly fouls, but he did a great job of stifling Chelsea's rhythm.

Thrilled with his performance today.

Will be interesting to see if for certain matches Fernandinho and Delph will be used together; Yaya in there as well, Silva taking the place of Navas in a more advanced role - that's when we could really see something special; the energy of Delph and Dinho together mopping up and bursting us forward, defensive pressure off Yaya - him able to push forward even higher with Sterling, Silva, and Aguero. That's the kind of lineup that could see us advance in Europe. Navas was brilliant today and he'll play his fair share of matches.. but in certain situations we can get the width and the crosses in from Zaba on the right and still completely boss the midfield. Against the Barcas of this world it might be what's required.

Could be however that Pellers sees them as more like for like and perhaps it'll be either or.

Just got back. MOTM, he was everywhere today. Unbelievable performance, would not let anyone past him. Capped it all off with a brilliant goal too!

Cracking performance today & a quality goal. Lucky to still be on pitch with the use of the elbow on Costa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.