Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
proved he made the right decision to move, this Sevilla tie has lit a fire under him and I think really re-ignited Navas of old. If players offer for him like they did tonight, then we'll score goals from his assists. Know people slag his delivery off, but he does regularly put good balls in that nobody bothers to get on the end of, and he works so bloody hard that as a squad player you can't really fault him, apart from his bottle jobs on simple chances. I like him though, and think he must have really enjoyed this tie, it showed.

He's been adding more variety to his game recently. Not being afraid to dribble inside and take players on rather than just running to the byline. His final ball has been better too. I'm chuffed for him.

Another fantastic game. I think the fact he cut inside multiple times rather than doing that little hitch move and cutting outside every time is really, really helping a lot. At one point they gave him loads of space since the defender followed Sagna's run and he kept going towards goal and took the shot -- that was really encouraging. It was easily saved, but it was the right decision and him being able to keep defenders guessing in the future is crucial. A shame he hit the post on the earlier one, because he really has earned himself a goal!

He's been adding more variety to his game recently. Not being afraid to dribble inside and take players on rather than just running to the byline. His final ball has been better too. I'm chuffed for him.
That's pushed him on to the next level. He seemed like a one trick pony that first season but now looks a totally different player. Must be a nightmare to defend against and thankfully he plays for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.