Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

pudge said:
If there's any previous City save to rival Joe's yesterday, it's this imo:
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecq5aAy0Zfo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecq5aAy0Zfo</a>

In recent times yes but the Joe Corrigan save against Allan Clark was something special...
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871c7uAbHto[/video]

But they are all only close. What makes Joe Hart's save so special was the flick of the finger that put it over the bar...

Even after Joe had pushed the ball away, I still thought it was going in.

That's how good that save really was.

I thought that one from the other (Big) Joe was some save, but I reckon Hart's on Sunday was better.

OB1 said:
sir peace frog said:
if only he could save shots on his left hand side

:)

Saving Sigurdsson's (Swansea's first goal) ? Now that would be a WC save ;)

As it is it was Yaya's WC goal (his 2nd of the match & the winning goal) that drove us to victory and save us from the arses :)

Stood in The South Stand said:
The comments on that page are a joke, not just Utd fans either. How can they dislike someone like Joe? He's a class act and England's number 1.

Its because he's English and he plays for Manchester City. If he played for Utd and put in that performance against Barca he would've been universally recognised as the best in the world.

I still can't believe how many City fans were calling for him to be sold a few months back. I've said it in the Vincent Kompany thread but I'll say it here too, form is temporary, class is permanent.

blueplan said:
OB1 said:
sir peace frog said:

As it is it was Yaya's WC goal (his 2nd of the match & the winning goal) that drove us to victory and save us from the arses :)

Weren't you the poster who suggested we should replace Joe with Begovic? Lol

Bad attempt at a WUM/Clarkie with your latest effort though.

blueplan said:
OB1 said:
sir peace frog said:

Keep Digging.

blueplan said:
OB1 said:
sir peace frog said:

One shut out from the golden glove. Well done, Joe and greatly deserved.We'd have been buggered without you.

MOST PREM CLEAN SHEETS

13 - Lukasz Fabianski - Swansea
13 - Fraser Forster - Southampton
13 - Joe Hart - Manchester City
13 - Simon Mignolet - Liverpool

12 - Thibaut Courtois - Chelsea
10 - David de Gea - Manchester United
10 - Costel Pantilimon - Sunderland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.