Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of Silva, Gerrard, Fabregas (with more speed) That will do for me!
I also like the fact that he will shoot from outside the box, something we have needed for a while.
Really looking forward to watching him Fulfill his potential with us!

I love Silva to bits but at the moment KDB is playing like Silva on steroids.

Some of the passes that kdb is making and people are getted excited about are good...but silva makes those passes with gis eyes closed.....he also dictates a game...he is ordering others where to go 3 or 4vpasses aheadcof when they actually getvthe ball...his reading of the game is second to none....when kdb starts doing that every game he will be at silvas lvl

A very exciting player and a wonderful talent but those saying he is as good as or can replacecsulvs are jumping the gun a bit.

Silva is a step above anyone else in that position in the way the whole flow of the game runs theough him.

Best player to play in the premiership in my opinion ( midfielder)

Whilst I haven't seen enough of KDB to say he is as good as Silva, he is most definitely a more ruthless player.

Silva is more like Iniesta who may not always get the stats that some other top players do, but he will dictate and run a game.

Whereas KDB is more of a scorer/assist king. He's to direct to control a game like Silva does but having them both in the same team is a scary thought.

Until Forza endorses that statement, it's not true
I forgot about that clown. Presumably hes been busy uprooting goalposts and singlehandedly carting them across Greater Manchester.

"Until the day comes when we beat Barcelona's total number of Champions League victories, I'm reserving judgement on the Spanish Underminer. Long live King Garry and Prince Roberto"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.