Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the passes that kdb is making and people are getted excited about are good...but silva makes those passes with gis eyes closed.....he also dictates a game...he is ordering others where to go 3 or 4vpasses aheadcof when they actually getvthe ball...his reading of the game is second to none....when kdb starts doing that every game he will be at silvas lvl
DeBruyne has been on another level already imo when it comes to producing defence splitting passes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone hit so many on such a short space of time. Silva controls the game better & moves the ball around with short passes & runs etc but DeBruyne is producing killer passes long short, across, with his first touch, whilst on the run, or facing backwards, all kinds, over & over. The only other I can think of who I've seen do similar, is Ronaldinho.

This guy could easily be our player of the season if he carries on the way he is and doesnt pick up injuries.

He won't get PFA player of the year because of the club he plays for unfortunately!

I'm frankly astonished at how good I think this guy can be. At the end of last season Pogba was the guy at the top of my wish list but I got that wrong and Txiki's relentless pursuit of Prince Harry looks totally justified. It will be interesting to see how Silva responds to this guy and whether it inspires him to greater heights.

Lots of people comparing him to other players but he does not remind me of just one player; however, the impression he left on me after the Palace game reminded me, in terms of impact, of Ali Bernabia's debut.

Henry holds the record for most assists in a season, 20

I can see kDB getting in and around that number, which for his first season, won't be too shabby.... He'll break it eventually...

I think the ZZ comparisons are spot on, if he gets anywhere near that man in his career he will of done well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.