Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only player to emerge with any credit from the last two games.
Will we ever see him, Silva and Kun together in full flight?

im not sure what hes meant to do. Tonight we were away from home and a point would do. We should have sat back, played deep and countered. With an open field in front of him De Bruyne is a master. With a packed Italian defence and a tempo slower than a last dance at a seniors disco theres not much he can do.

You can't disagree that he's been utter none existent the last 4 weeks? He gave the ball away today more than any other player, his crossing was turd and his corners were shite.

Navas gets hounded about the same things, and de Bruyne isn't getting use to the team (as some would say) as he hit the ground running in his first 6 games. The truth is he's been utter dog shit lately, but he made one good pass today over the top so all is forgiven by a few.

If Sterling and Agueros finishing would have been better, he would gave had 2 assists. Can't deny that either.

You can't disagree that he's been utter none existent the last 4 weeks? He gave the ball away today more than any other player, his crossing was turd and his corners were shite.

Navas gets hounded about the same things, and de Bruyne isn't getting use to the team (as some would say) as he hit the ground running in his first 6 games. The truth is he's been utter dog shit lately, but he made one good pass today over the top so all is forgiven by a few.

That is just untrue. Statistically untrue.

And he was our best player today outside of Fernandinho and Hart. He created our most chances today and is our top chance creator this season. What else can he do but create chances for team-mates? You're the type of 'supporter', and I use that term loosely, that looks for a scapegoat no matter what.

Yup, we have to be careful that Pellegrini doesn't run him into despondency, shoehorning Toure and Sterling.

I still believe Sterling will be a fantastic player for us. Toure should have been sold in the summer, he is stinking the place out. I'd normally have more tolerance for a player who had done for us what Yaya has, but after cakegate he can fuck off.

Absolute wank once again today, although I think he's tired. Wouldn't start him against Soton.

Did you actually watch the match or are you looking for a scapegoat? Our most creative player yet again.

I do agree that he may be tired; tired of player that can't finish simple chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.