Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems some fans want to make him a scapegoat. Created all our big chances tonight including a world-class dink to Aguero yet somehow fans still point him out. What more can he do than create chances?

He'll probably get a lot of criticism on here soon, but I don't think he deserves it at all. He could easily have had a couple of assist once again but is let down by our finishing. He isn't a dribbler as many may think he is. He's a playmaker, not a dribbler.

He could have had 2-3 assists and in Europe sometimes games are so tight you have one chance made by a great player, but instead will get another round of criticism from some even though he made decisive actions tonight that our players couldn't finish off. If De Bruyne had been playing for a team with a bit more of a ruthless edge tonight, his performance would be celebrated.

Should have moved him central at half time for me. Doesn't get involved enough out wide. The times he did he created our best chances yet again. Should have had at least 1 assist if his team mates could finish.

Most dangerous looking attacker for us tonight.

He's awesome. Absolutely think he'll be one of the best in the world but he needs some serious help from those around him. He needs Silva back and Aguero fit.

Excellent corner that almost went in and 2 world class passes to Aguero and Sterling who should have finished the job. Especially Sterling was 4 metres away from the goal and completely free. If Sterling keeps screwing the world class passes of KDB, KDB will never get another assist.

But I agree that he had a bad game, still he was the only player that had some genious moments. And his stamina is sick, kept running like a mad man even in the 85th minute.

He could have had 2-3 assists and in Europe sometimes games are so tight you have one chance made by a great player, but instead will get another round of criticism from some even though he made decisive actions tonight that our players couldn't finish off. If De Bruyne had been playing for a team with a bit more of a ruthless edge tonight, his performance would be celebrated.
I thought he was poor.

He's creating 2-3 bang on chances every game if people ain't taking them that not his fault if they were he'd be being talked about as great

He's not the problem at all

People who think De Bruyne is a problem haven't got a clue what they're talking about. He is still getting used to a new team and his touch and vision is absolutely brilliant. The problem lies with players who are afraid of running beyond the opposition's defence. City's movement off the ball at the moment is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.