Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked rather tired against Borrusia, don't blame him too much he has done a lot of work for city up to this point and filled the aguerro gapsomewhat, i am a bit concerned though with Pellegrine and his tendency to let the attackers chase the ball so much high up the pitch which cost quite a bit of energy i immagine and might maybe be better spend giving more support to the defense.

Had his moments but not his day.Pelle got spot on with his sub. KDB is in need of really good rub down .

Last edited:
I hope it will come with time, but I'm not convinced Silva and De Bruyne in the same team works as well. With Navas and Sterling on the wings, we have so much more balance and it enables the full backs to get some protection when they go forward. The three that ended the game today were the three that made us look so good in the first few games of the season too.

Looked rather tired against Borrusia, don't blame him too much he has done a lot of work for city up to this point and filled the aguerro gapsomewhat, i am a bit concerned though with Pellegrine and his tendency to let the attackers chase the ball so much high up the pitch which cost quite a bit of energy i immagine and might maybe be better spend giving more support to the defense.
That's how good teams play. When you win it so high up, it is easier to do serious damage.

Tired or tempremental?

Whatever, he needs to achieve greater consistency. He has the technical ability to be one of the outstanding players in world football but he has to get the basics right all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.