Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tries a lot of high risk things, so they either pay off and he ends up with goals/assists, or they don't and he will get slated for being wasteful. We need risk takers, but we have to accept that some days it just won't happen.

Very poor, sloppy passing .... . Needs a rest. I don't want to see a game from him again like this .... breaks my heart ....

He isn't an athlete and you can tell he's played a lot of games. Needs a rest. Play Navas on Saturday and get Kev ready for the Christmas and NY onslaught

Was watching in him off the ball at the end of the first half he looked absolutely shattered his substitution was a no brainer think navas needs to start against Swansea and only bring him on if were struggling at the end

Can only echo the other posts on here, he looked knackered. Was getting very frustrated with himself for missing passes and overhitting things. Thankfully Pellegrini saw it and used his nous to take him off. A rest against Swansea I hope.

Still not convinced that he is an ideal fit for us, he is reminding me of the time we signed Rodney Marsh and tried to fit him in and ending up losing the league. I hope he will come good but we need to work out how best to use him.
I can see where you're coming from. Seems to play well when the teams playing well, but sometimes seems ineffective when we're not. Also, his best position is Silva's best position and there's no contest who wins that battle. Doesn't seem to suit us when he's playing out wide either, and we looked much more threatening when Navas replaced him.

The early season injuries to Silva and Nasri hasn't helped him due to the lack of options for rotation, when he's on point he's unplayable but needs a blow now and again like we all do.

Having said that the best periods we've played in the group stage this season has been with him not on the field, Sevilla away & second half last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.