Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat track bully. MOTD player. Nothing more.

Or so I've been told. Personally I think he's already our best player. Absolute definition of world class. Under Pep he will win the Ballon D'or.

Class player. He has had a drop of form from his high standards but he seems to be getting back to the form we saw early this season.

It has been worth all the hassle of his transfer, now he is at City.

Watching that again, I don't think that last subtle touch was planned or a fluke, I think he realised that it was going to hit the defender's foot and adjusted to put it between his legs.

You might say that I'm choosing to see it but 99% of the time that trick doesn't involve that final touch. Plus Kev's speed of thought has been pretty evident so far.

He has performed the same trick when he was at Genk, including the last touch. He meant it that way.

close to becoming one of my favourite ever City players
what a fucking player

He has what can't be "trained" needs a few tweaks for better retention of the ball but he has plenty of time on his side for that........gonna be great watching him destroy the worlds best for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.